Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sotong Goreng Spoiled My Day

hello u olz! whoops.. da cam azwan ali jerk.. h0h0..
btw.. i guess this is my 1st entry for my new blog. yes,. it's new outta so many blog that ive made n destroyed. dont get me wrong. i deleted my previous blog not becoz of i hv a new resolution (i bet this is a stereotype reason 4 bloggers that create new blog.. wtever). the main reason why i create a new blog is because i think that my previous blog's URL was not that practical or blogger-friendly ( it was www.i-am-tomo.blogspot.com) it sounded complicated aite?.. so now i have new blog add and after cracking my head for a few mins.. i eventualy found my new blog add.. tada!

www.amitomo.blogspot.com


hehe...

it resembles my two names which are amir + tomo = amitomo..

ok.. 4 this entry.. i start wit simple issue.. ever wondered why this entry entitled Sotong Goreng?
hoho.. ive just had my lunch wit my family.. went back from Jumaat prayer.. in my heart plays dum dum dum weary mantra saying "dont eat, dont eat, DONT EAT!!!".. it was a dugaan u know when u have to fight wit urself in order to avoid sumthing that u love. like me, i love eating mann..

n as soon as i reach home.. i asked myself dont go to dapur.. tp?.. tp?.. TP?... PERGI JUGAK!...
n u know what I saw???

SOTONG GORENG!!!!!!!!! oh geram nya saya ngn mak saya...

dahla BESAR!.. goreng kunyit plak tu! dan dan dan.. TELUR sotong tu terkeluar2... dem!

yummyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

i stayed intact.. allowing the situation to make d decision.. my mind n heart couldnt rationalize.. they were suddenly 'bongok' n senyap as if membenarkan satan to influence me to spoil my diet..

ok... 1st thing happened..

my brother adie shouted "tomo! saya kaut nasi k?" i replied "ok" *soft voice*

grr.. geramnya.. why didnt he ask me either i want to eat or not instead of telling me he wanted to kaut nasi as if saya mmg plan nak majoh(makan)?.. *fyi, he knows im on diet*

2nd thing occured..

my mak said "waa.. sapa cubit telur sotong tok??" sarcasmly..grr.. *it was me!!! because the telur was so mouthwatering i couldnt resist!*...

my mak straight away called "TOMO! makan!".. eik.. bukan nya ka madah nya soh aku diet?!

vroooOOM!!!..

suddenly i see myself in front of the nasi with my straight face.. pak mak tersenyum menyindir...

wahh... lepas tu.. adoii... muahh!! sedap.. wala!

simply say.. I SPOILED MY DIET PROGRAM!..

huh..

xpe2..
esok masih ada <----- this is one of the reason why fat ppl failed to lose weight!

ngak pa2..
dah berlaku nak wat caner...

tgh2 makan.. my mum suddenly talked to my dad... " aku rs kita ptt beli weighing scale. we need to monitor tomo's weight" gulpp!.. my dad nodded. agreed.

n my mak said to me... "tomo, if u could lose 3kg, i give u RM50.. 3kg jak cukupla"...

3kg???

is she sure of wht she said...

i took it negatively as i tot she tot that it is like impossible 4 me to lose ONLY 3kg!

ok ok..fine.. we'll see...

ok guys..

from this entry onwards.. we'll see if i could lose 3kg!.. ill fight 4 that RM50 sbb skunk pun i tgh broke.. huahauauha...

bye2.. love u olz..

No comments: