Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Luck Hafiz AF7!


Tick tock tick tock..The clock is ticking languorously... waiting till d alarming moment.. from this second, it is 2 hours 37 mins and13 secs left to the Akademi Fantasia 7 Finals. Frankly, i could see this season of akademi fantasia is quiet interesting. i mean, i can say all those finalist have their own specialties. they are stylish, their musics are fresh, they have their own voice and style of singing. Personally, i find im more interested with Hafiz. I can say that im his silent fan (faham2 sendiri la). No offence to aril's, akim's yazid's as well as isma's fan. I love hafiz's vocal, his humbleness and his up bringing. Couldnt forget his remarkable performance when he sang Lagu Kita and lately, I believe I Can Fly. If I were there, I would honor him wit standing obviation. If I could fly, i fly!... hehe.. i think it's enuff here. To hafiz and his supportive family, GOOD LUCK!!!

btw, i guess everyone has their own choices. And this is mine;

1. HAFIZ!
2. Akim
3. Aril
4. Isma
5. Yazid

Let's everyone support hafiz!.. Peace.


No comments: