Saturday, May 23, 2009

Camelia is Cool

I just went back from the market.. buying all those dapur stuffs.. and what makes me so happy today was my mak bapak brought me to kafe haji Salleh to eat Mee SAPI!.. mbekk mbekk..betol ka? waaa... ive been craving for mee sapi hj salleh*yeah it is one of the well known eating place in kuching. u shud try 2x* like since a week ago despite of fighting with myself not to eat, not to eat and eat and eat... hoh *soft voice*... back form market, i straight away took ablution and semayang.

ding!

oh i just remember that this evening i need to accompany my aunt to Kampung Budaya Sarawak to watch Miss Fair & Lovely. Darn! beauty pageant?.. no no NO!... i hate it when i have to dump myself in a boring situation in order to jaga hati org.. nah!.. for the sake of my aunt, xpala.. i cant imagine where i have to sit there and watch ladies in Ibanese costume giggling their butts gedik2 on the runway and pretending like the next Paris Hilton aka PRETENTIOUS BIMBO!... n what really suxes me when there is a Q&A session.. ouh.. i bet there will be 98% of them could not answer the so-called-world-peace questions... otherwise they could end up with safe and stereotype answer like "________________________" you might know the answer aite? ... so i have a back up plan.. I need to reload my long remain unattended phone and start texting my friends.. who is that 'lucky' friend? we'll see.. me neither dont have the idea..*wink*..



pergi sana pun sbb i got free ticket as my aunt is one of the VIP because her GFF's anak is participating in.. what a HUGE deal huh.. n apa kena mengena ngn aku? im an engineer okayyyy...

what do i have to wear huh? another problem.. dem.
(GOSIP: last night i went to my aunt's house and discovered there was a fancy and 'benin2' pink baju kurung hung on the wall.. mesti k nya gi sia.. adoiii.. silau2! shhh)

No comments: