Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lega

such a relief that contech test is over.
now i can concentrate on geotechnique subject.
i love the subject but it is so susah that i could not catch up until now.
i will try my best.
i will.
eventhough i'm in final exam mode right now,
i could feel that i'm in a freedom state of mind.
i'm free.
regarding my inspiration aka honey bee... everything is fine..
miss honey bee so much.. all we could do right now is just text messaging each other..
most importantly.. i crave for more A's!

that's all..

danke!

i love my books...

i love my meja belajar..

i love my territory..

don't bother the messyness...

hey spongebob!

3 comments:

Dina A. said...

it is about time tomo!
WELCOME BACK :)

reezLEEN said...

nice room... :)

AjeRi said...

Sak la bilit kau kat rumah tok menampus kedak rebak anyut...