Thursday, October 22, 2009

hey spongebob!

this post is mainly to tell you guys that i love out there that i'm so so happy right now..

i could grab my books like how i used to treat them like my all-time buddy long time ago...

i could get out from bed and go jogging at the park instead..

i could really enjoy my meal time and having beautiful friends around me..

i could wake up in the morning with smile on my face glancing at my crazy roommate..

I could do things that i love without worrying someone could hurt...

I could go to sleep at night with loves loves loves lingering in my heart...ngehhh

for simplicity's sake... I LOVE MY LIFE NOW..



*and i love my honey bee.. u re one of the reason why i struggle for my final exam.. love u my inspirations...

3 comments:

Kiky Kirina Abdillah Zainie said...

oi..
kauuuu owhhh...
sikk cta ngn akuuu....
wuuuu...
(aku sik tauk juak pa motif "wuuu"ya)haha

nady said...

rindok ati blaja mun ada inspiration. jeles ku.

Tomo said...

kiky: lak i story... gik awal gilak gik.. gikpun siklamak gik aku balit kuching bah.. sengaja sik kontek kau..save the best for the last..edeh! gai..weyh pray for my success in final ngek..

nady: best aie..cam ko semangat nak belaja eh... harus kau carik inspiration..sak jak lelah aku doa k kau di mekah..dtg2 mesia..sik ska indah gik ngn nya! adoi2