Sunday, May 9, 2010

Practical Day 1

Mode: Andrea Sachs

Today will be my 1st day of industrial training. I don't feel like going to work. Err.. wait.. (a spasm of enthusiasm) I am excited! ..yes excited.. my initial intention for this posting is to express my ..err what kind of feeling uh (some kind of negative feeling) it's ironic that i suddenly forget about it.. .. serious... it happened so fast just before i begin to type, my mother suddenly called me just now and she asked me to do something, her order, and pooff it seems like my negative aura disappeared!.. cool!!!!!!!!!!!!... wohoo... ok let's me start my first day of practical with a biggg heart, hugeee mind and wideeee smile! to all my friends, all the best!

3 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

all the best buddy! i know ull do great :)

Tomo said...

thx aiman.. weyh, i tot ure dead.. lame giler x dgr berita k...

Aiman Ariffin said...

TOUCH WOOD! im not dead okay! u add me la in facebooK! haish