Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello??


Final Exam Nightmare


I could not stop crying ever since the geotech paper is over. Numerical analysis?

*&%&^$%#@%$!

Just now, my friends insisted to accompany her studying structural design... i refuse in a diplomatic way (dlm hati: PERGI MAMPUS!)

I have studied sooooo hard but the soalan was sooooo grrrrrr i couldnt say the word!...

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..!


if there is a gleaming knife i would chop chop chop myself now!!!...
do you know what really kills me? what my father would react if i get bad result??? i repetitively say to anyone who knows me that 'my dream is my dad dream'.. frankly, i do not have any particular dream like everyone does.. but i do have something that i like which is to see my parents happy... my parents would be so happy if i could be like what they dream of.. SO, consequently, if i could fulfill my parents dream, i at the same time fulfill my own dream that is to see them happy.

right now my parents are having their honeymoon in China (during my final exam okayyy??...err..nevermine)... they will be back on nov 9th of which the day my final exam ends!.. O sh*t!... i don't know how to tell them that my papers were all terrible where they just get back from their holiday.


catastrophe.




Disastrous Year of Degree

It is november right? oo hell yea it is about 1 more month left and 2009 ends. It has been 1 yearrrrr i become so jahil and it is almost 1 year i become someone that is not TOMO. This year contribution: bull.... This year achievement: shit... This year target: BULLSHIT!

Oh my Dior! what on earth i am doing? hello2x!

my result will be sgt terukkkk for the second time okay?? for two semesters? NO WAY!...

i believe there are a lot of factors why i become this horrible.. i guess those who are close to me knowwww it better.. aiyaa guysss... how to bring my spirit back??

i have swallowed a lot of insults, humiliating moments bla bla bla that ive never experienced during my diploma years.. eeeee... x sabar mok balit kuching ngurung dirik ku lam bilit n go eff la org sitok.. yah!


Road to Britain

I suddenly reminded of my decision of studying in UK last year. That day I was so confused.. I was caught in the middle of choosing University of Birmingham or err UITM??? after taking into account (what was on my mind that time i dont know) a few reasons.. n finally i chose err UITM??... Oh now I remember! these are the reasons why i choose Uitm:

BS reason #1: Sambung kat Uitm hanya 2 thn 1/2.. if UK 4 years..

(duhh??... even ko study sesingkat ney pun tp mun tempat nok ko study ya byk hantu2 yg menghalang kau utk berjaya pun sik guna...eventually, nauzubillah laa kau mungkin end up 4 thn juak mun ada paper kau sangkut ka apa)

BS reason #2: Study shah alam cost murah...

(duhh??.. pajak duit ku mengambor abis disitok... mun di uk.. atleast aku boleh belajar berjimat sbb tauk sinun susah mok carik duit... kerja ka.. at least i learn hardship)..

BS reason #3: Ko boleh skor dgn cemerlang di uitm..

(DUHH?????????????)


*fyi, BS is not stand for British Standard. It is BullShit.. harap maklum..

If i were in Britain now, i could imagine my self alone, jln sorg2.. gago hal kedirik... mun da hal study msg ngn omputih ka polah date kat library (edeh..)..

imagine dudok2 dkt tgh2 padang nok ijo2 baca buku..(again..edeh!)

Masalah aku kinektok aku sik bleh bergaul ngn org nok mengarut palak utak nya.. aku jd mengarut juak.. mun aku bergaul ngn org gai, aku jadi gai juak.. mun di uk.. aku bergaul ngn omputih nok pandey, so aku jd omputih nok pandey2 juak! igt gik dolok.. impian aku..

ANAK MELAYU YG DPT 1ST CLASS DEGREE DI UK! auwwwww..

the damage is done.. sudah2la ... yg aku tauk kinek tok aku nak balit KUCHING!!!!

2 comments:

Kiky Kirina Abdillah Zainie said...

Mun ko g UK, tgu aku..
Next year taduak g sama2..
G ngn aku..
Sik ko gai..aku sik gai bha (haha)
Mena tok ngek..
Teringat aku d malam nan sunyi iteww..
Kau dan aku dudok di dlm moto...
Berangan2..
Gney mun taduak g UK sama2..
Sambil makan skrem sweet heart...
Bhah..
Apa tgu agk..
Next year taduak pegi k ngek..
Dijamin..
Sukses! Sukses!

*ku sik ingat ya iklan apa p adalah*

Tomo said...

KIKY!!! I HOPE SOOO.. tapi udah terlambat kok... aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA