Thursday, September 17, 2009

happy

ive never feel like this eversince a year ago.. i've never feel happy going to the mall and actually see the mall... ive never enjoy having meal with my friends and actually speak to them.. ive never feel grateful to be here and actually treasure that i have a lovely family.. ive never smile like this.. and now it's pure..

as i arrived here in kuching.. ive been contemplating myself and i found out that i've contributed nothing.. null.. maybe my friend is right.. i currently don't have a goal.. when i flashback my diploma years.. i set to have very good grades every semesters.. and i've achieved that.. now, in degree years.. im so busy entertaining something that is not necessary for me.. i overthink it and it drives me to do something that is worthless..

now close eyes..

set a goal..

A!

i always pray to God to show me the path (the good ones of course)... guiding me to achieving that is good for my life and future.. i believe in karma.. life has its own ups and downs.. and now i am undergoing my down year of which i need to find solutions to get up back and the solutions are actually the remedy of self development..

enuff with babbles..
i just have had a sungkey with kiky and yaya.. it was great!..
tomorrow i got to wake up early to help my mum to do the household chores..
oh i never feel this great!

alhamdulillah..

No comments: