Sunday, July 19, 2009

rerama in my tummy

salam

currently my family and i are in plaza premium lounge, changi airport. waiting for our flight which will be at 12.50p.m experiencing the beautiful view of the singapore airport and the airplane takes off while sipping hot tea. this lounge provides a lot of entertainment like jam studio, movie theatre yada yada yada but itu semua tidak menarik minat saya. this is due to d reason that rerama spread its wings beautifully in my awful belly. i cant wait to see mekkah. i cant wait to berdoa and my doa list seems to become more bykkk.. i have about 118 doas to say. to all my friends who have requested their doa, dont worry ill try my best to 'email' it to GOD. all you can do is just pray out there so dat i can beribadah dalam tenang.

back to my umrah updates, the journey to jeddah will take about 12 hours time which means we're expected to arrive at 12 midnight m'sia time. before that we will transit at abu dhabi for 45 mins to reload the petrol. sampai sini sahaja.. insyaAllah if there are internet access there in makkah insyaAllah i will do some updates. otherwise, just wait till i be back in kuching in july 31st.

bye2.. tchuss!

salam.

2 comments:

Aiman Ariffin said...

Alhamdulillah, sounds good tomo :)

btw, may i slip in a doa as well? can u doa that Ill get gd grades in my recent examination behalf of me pls? hehe thanx a bunch bro! :)

Tomo said...

aiman, sure! why not?? i have now 3 days left here.. sempat gi.. ngeee..